Страницы

12/13/2015

Heir Untamed (Latvala Royals, #1) by Danielle Bourdon

I read a LOT of books, but this series is truly one deserving of at LEAST a ten star rating. The books are truly in a class of their own and hold your interest like only a very few of the truly great authors are able to achieve. They have intrique, great romance, wonderful scene setting, a wonderful continuity throughout the entire series and the characters are extremely well developed. You find yourself developing a "relationship" with the characters and they draw your emotions forward like only a very few have been able to achieve. You feel love, hatred, anger, fear and more feelings than I've felt in a long time from a truly great read.

When I say I read a lot.....I'm talking dozens of books a year. Normally, I find so many errors that even though I read on, I've basically become more embroiled in what the "next" error will be than in the story line, but truthfully, I've read all five of this series and am now going to to the author's companion series to follow even more of the characters from this series, and I can only recall one really glaring problem in the whole series! Well, maybe two since I'm finding myself "wanting more" and not wanting this series to end.

Once you try this series by this fantastic author I am sure you'll be every bit as hooked as I am.