Страницы

11/24/2015

Possess by J.A. Howell

Harley runs away from a bad relationship and ends up in Midtown, Rhode Island. She quickly gets a job and an apartment too. The only thing about her apartment is that it's haunted by its last occupant Brody Walsh. To make everything more interesting, the pub owner where she works, along with the waitress that helps her get the job were friends with Brody. She very quickly gets all tangled up with what happened to Brody, as his ghost is pushing her to find the truth as well.
I liked this book, it was interesting and is well written. I would recommend this story to anyone looking for a good paranormal murder mystery. I got so caught up in the story I didn't want to put it down. I mean what's better than a murder mystery and romance all in the same place? I will be on the watch for more from J. A. Howell.