Страницы

11/04/2015

The Legend of the Firewalker by Steve Bevil

I was really into the book for certain reasons, Leah being one of them and Lafranda being the other. Like most books I have read though I new Amanda was the culprit off the bat I'm afraid. Yet I still had to read all to make sure I was right,since I was not feeling Nathan because of his lazy and self absorbed, and woe his me attitude. I knew but thought otherwise he was the hero. Man like was my favorite because he reminds me of those smartallick hero's in vampire werewolf stories. Nathan still rules me because he needs training and maturity as well as confidence to be better equipped to take on these fallen one's again. Love the story lines and the plot but wished more at the end about the adults involved like Nathan's Grandfather Roy and his brother Angus. I also know that LaDona is one of the order members. That the locket Nathan mother gave to her husband to give to LaFrada was to shield her abilities and protect Nathan in the future whiplash the could not detect him. The one cannot be detected anyway, thalamus be no fun. Excuse my spelling bad at remembering odd names, though I can tell there southern names. Cannot wait to read the next installment which I just purchased. I would highly recommend your book and plan to have my daughter read them when I am through.