Страницы

12/02/2015

The MacKinnon's Bride (The Highland Brides #1) by Tanya Anne Crosby

I love it when I discover a “new to me” Scottish Romance author! I know! I know! Tanya Anne Crosby has been around….how is that I didn’t discover her until now? The most important thing is that I did! What made my discovery of Ms. Crosby’s book, The MacKinnon’s Bride even sweeter….it’s part of a four book series! I am looking forward to discovering more from this writer.
From the very first page of this story I was hooked! The storyline was extremely engaging and the author has an amazing sense of humor that is sprinkled throughout the read, but never deviates from the seriousness of the plot. I can openly admit to giggling out loud!
Iain MacKinnon is every women’s dream. I loved that the author gave him a bit of maturity behind all that brawn. Personally, Iain’s best feature was the graying at his temples. It gave him that seasoned warrior feel. So sexy!
I loved the heroine! Page’s character is vulnerable, but she is very practiced at hiding those feelings. This character’s emotions were very realistic, and I loved that she channeled that into an inner strength and wit in order to survive.
Iain and Page's relationship is pure sexiness and sass! Absolutely, adored this well-written story and can’t wait to read more from this author. The MacKinnon’s Bride by Tanya Anne Crosby is a must read for Scottish Historical Romance lovers!