Страницы

12/03/2015

Never Never by Colleen Hoover, Tarryn Fisher

I didn't know anything about the plot of this story when I bought it. Only that I love anything written by Colleen or Tarryn so I was willing to give it a try. I can't honestly say that I don't know anything about the story after reading it! There are so many questions and no answers. I'm left with a major cliff hanger and all I can do is think about what I don't know so that I can walk away with SOMETHING! I cannot stop thinking about the clues and attempting to put them together into something meaningful. Mind blown. Regardless, I loved reading the work of these two authors that was flawlessly put together. Silas and Charlie are hilarious and fun. I guess I'll just spend the next several months coming up with my own conspiracy theories. Looking forward to continuing this one in May!